Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Diving adventure in Phuket

Finally, some pictures from Phuket, where I took my PADI open water and advanced open water courses. But see yourself how beautiful Thailand was!

ready to jump

grand strike

sunset


boat dive out with the "tough" guys

Dao, who introduced me into lots of good food!





Some old guy decided to lighten a lantern for me for my prosperous and healthy life!





pineapple (!) rice with special coconut sauce was my favorite!




Also I took some underwater pictures. True, I still need lots of practice, but not too bad for my very first try :)



Lionfish


Boxfish


Corals


Bluespotted Stingray

Cuttlefish

Eel

more Eel


even more...


Pufferfish


some poisonous skipper fish


Homo Sapiens - uuhm my diving instructor Myk!

1 comment:

  1. These are all the great beaches which are looking too great and charming and all the beach pictures are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete